DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIE MANAGEMENT POLICY
24 January 2019
1. PURPOSE OF THE POLICY
The purpose of this policy is to provide you with detailed informations how ENERGIE IP collects, protects and retains your personal data, as well as the purposes for which it is used and shared. This policy also aims to inform you of your rights concerning the collection and processing of your personal data and the methods for exercising your rights.
2. WHO WE ARE
This website and our services are managed by ENERGIE HOLDING
The company ENERGIE HOLDING, commercial brand “ENERGIE IP”, whose head office is located at the following address: 48 rue du Château d’Eau – 75010 PARIS, code NAF 7112B, Siret number: 81021452800020 and named in this document “ENERGIE IP”.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS USED BY ENERGIE IP?
ENERGIE IP may collect different types of personal data about you and in particular
– Your identification information (name, first name, nationality, date and place of birth, gender)
– Your contact details (postal address and e-mail address, telephone number);
– Information relating to your education, your profession and your professional experience
– Data collected in the context of exchanges, on its website or on social networks, or during meetings or trade fairs, interviews, telephone conversations, emails.
4. WHAT DOES ENERGIE IP USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
To comply with its legal or regulatory obligations;
– To enter into a contract with you or to contact you, at your request, with a view to entering into a contract;
– To communicate periodically about its news or those of its portfolio companies;
– To invite you to participate in its events.
5. WITH WHOM DOES ENERGIE IP SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
Your personal data is used exclusively by ENERGIE IP and will not be sold.
6. FOR HOW LONG ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA KEPT ?
ENERGIE IP keeps your personal data :
– as long as necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and processed;
– for the time necessary to comply with the applicable regulations and in particular with the applicable limitation periods;
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
Depending on the legislation applicable to your situation, you may exercise the following rights:
– Right of information : you have the right to be informed in a precise, accurate, transparent and accessible manner;
– Right of access : you can obtain information about the processing of your personal data and a copy of this data ;
– Right of rectification : if you consider that your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that they be corrected or completed accordingly;
– Right to erasure : you may request the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by law;
– Right to restrict processing : in certain cases, you may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted;
– Right to withdraw your consent : if you gave your consent for the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. However, ENERGIE IP may invoke legitimate and compelling reasons to retain them;
– Right to the portability of your data : when this right is applicable, you can ask ENERGIE IP to communicate your personal data, or, when technically possible, to transfer them to a third party, without ENERGIE IP being able to oppose this.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to object at any time to your data being used for commercial prospecting purposes, or for profiling purposes if such profiling is linked to commercial prospecting. If you wish to exercise the aforementioned rights or if you simply wish to ask questions concerning the processing of your personal data, you can send an email to the following address: email@example.com
or contact directly :
48 rue du Château d’Eau
In accordance with the applicable legislation, in addition to the rights mentioned above, you have the right to contact a data protection authority, such as the CNIL in France www.cnil.fr.
ENERGIE IP may update its data protection policy at any time and put it online indicating the date of revision. We invite you to regularly consult the ENERGIE IP website to be informed of these updates.
8. HOW ARE COOKIES MANAGED?
When browsing the http://www.energie-ip.com website, one or more “Cookies” may be deposited on your computer, your mobile or your tablet. This paragraph allows you to better understand how “Cookies” work and how to configure your Internet browsers in order to manage them properly.
What is a cookie? A “cookie” is a small text file saved on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a site or view an advertisement. It is managed by your Internet browser. Its main purpose is to collect information about your browsing on the sites, to send you personalised services, but it cannot be used to retrieve data from your disk, install virus, or obtain your personal information.
More information on cookies: On the CNIL website: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/